Inspira Club

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:47 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:07 pm 

Quote:
confirmed!! my brother in law tested already, maybe this inspira look small because of wheel size compare to lancer offer 18inch rim. from his reviewed, 2.0 similar like lancer, but the interior inside not look so good, can see the different, maybe inspira using cheap material.

just wait and see 1st batch first, what is their review.

Confirmed on 2.0 CVT Test Drive Unit @ Mutiara Damasara PE branch ???? :?

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 am 

ejan wrote:
punisHer wrote:
test drive inspira 1.8cvt plum red at Muitara Damansara (the only test drive car there), really impressed, interior.. ok..gear change? hahaha i dont know about this, from auto to manual really impressive..quick response ( i think<-- since never experience this type of gear-use to drive either fully auto or fully manual). overall..really cant wait for my white 1.8 MT inspira ( asked the SA to add full bodikit,high spoiler, change seat to leather and tinted before delivery, cost maximum RM5k extra)

not interested with evo x package? wide body..

Thanks ejan for the suggestion.. at first yes..even survey monstermodz.com<--RM4xxx for full modification to evo X.. but after several times visited showroom and test drive.. i think i stick to the original look.. just put a little make up to enhance its own beauty..tq anyway

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:43 pm 

Waja fuel pump rosak boelh diperbaiki dengan mudah dan kos murah je. Kebanyakan kes, wayar yang menyambungkan soket atas fuel pump ke motor fuel pump putus. Wayar ini jenis seakan alumunium, tetapi di sbbkan wayar itu pendek dan fuel pump bergerak, jd ia mudah patah. Satu lg disebabkan soket tepi seat blkg yang longgar. Satu lg punca, fuel filter yang tidak pernah ditukar dan tersumbat. Kos utk repair ini x sampai rm 50. X perlu tukar fuel pump.

Saya rs masalah ini x terjadi kepada Inspira kerana Inspira tidak mount fuel pump seperti Waja.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:36 pm 
Site Admin

Hope that's the case.... Anyway please use English when you are replying, thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:10 am 
VIP

punisHer wrote:
ejan wrote:
punisHer wrote:
test drive inspira 1.8cvt plum red at Muitara Damansara (the only test drive car there), really impressed, interior.. ok..gear change? hahaha i dont know about this, from auto to manual really impressive..quick response ( i think<-- since never experience this type of gear-use to drive either fully auto or fully manual). overall..really cant wait for my white 1.8 MT inspira ( asked the SA to add full bodikit,high spoiler, change seat to leather and tinted before delivery, cost maximum RM5k extra)

not interested with evo x package? wide body..

Thanks ejan for the suggestion.. at first yes..even survey monstermodz.com<--RM4xxx for full modification to evo X.. but after several times visited showroom and test drive.. i think i stick to the original look.. just put a little make up to enhance its own beauty..tq anyway

Thanks for the link!

Please listen to my sad story...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:42 am 
Site Admin

(17) Posting is to be in ENGLISH only. However, we allow the use of basic BAHASA MALAYSIA � this means BM used on national TV, radio and newspapers. Usage of BM in different slang/accents, �loghats� or local to your region (e.g. Kelantan BM) is strictly prohibited. MODERATORS may allow specific threads in the Kopitiam section in different languages from time to time but this is up to the discretion of the MODERATORS. Please remember that you are encouraged to post in ENGLISH, and that ENGLISH is the primary language here on the Internet.

(17) (a) We also appreciate the fact that Inspira Club is predominantly Malaysian by nature. As such, its only fair to allow a little flexibility in certain areas of the forum. Hence, members are allowed to post in 100% Bahasa Malaysia accents ONLY IN THE REGIONAL FORUMS i.e Northen, Central, Southern, East Coast, and East Malaysia.

Here, this should clear your doubts.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:40 am 

Confirmed by PE HQ - there is no Inspira 2.0 for test in what so ever PE branches in Malaysia at the moment. Please DO NOT confused these forum with all your speculation if you so happened to test drive a unit UNLESS your very owned unit. Thanks for your co-operation in advance. :idea:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:03 pm 

there are many "spies" among us in this forum trying to confuse & give negative feedbacks, from their posting you can easily identify them, i would say dont believe everything that is posted, may use it as a reference only

SteadyPana wrote:
Confirmed by PE HQ - there is no Inspira 2.0 for test in what so ever PE branches in Malaysia at the moment. Please DO NOT confused these forum with all your speculation if you so happened to test drive a unit UNLESS your very owned unit. Thanks for your co-operation in advance. :idea:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:12 pm 

agree with you.. take as reference only.. do ur own test drive.. if already booking, cancel the booking if not satisfied with test drive.. may kawtim with SA to transfer deposit to other buyer..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:22 pm 

SteadyPana wrote:

Actually there are few Inspira 2.0 for test in PE branch in Malaysia. It's not a rumor. A lot of people already try it.
But that car not official test car, it belong to people who already book but not yet take their car. (due to settlement of loan, green card etc.
There are salesmen ask people who want to test drive to come when few people around. They also may want the real owner didnt notice that their car being a test for a while.

PS: Same case like buy Honda Civic. The real official car for Honda just 1.8 models. But if really want test 2.0, kena pandai2 lah kawtem dengan sale agent.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next